Picture viewing issues
Is anyone having issues with viewing pictures. When I click on a thumbnail it expands to full resolution, but if I try to pinch the screen to make it smaller it snaps back to full size. If I try to scroll across the full size picture, it goes to the next picture. Haven't tried it 
on the desktop, so may just be on the phone. Wish there was a way to show the issue, but that's beyond my web skills, lol.
On my iPhone if I double click it zooms in and then I can drag with my finger to the spot I want. Double-clicking again zooms back out. What type of phone are you using?

The desktop always advances when you try and pinch. I wish I could fix it, but I haven't been able to figure it out yet.
Mines a cheap Blu android phone. I need to try it on a different one, but don't have any close by. Also haven't tried it on the desktop. I guess I'm used to the photo viewer over on the Rpf. That one seems to work on this phone. That could be the problem. I'll check it on my sister's I-phone when I see her next week.
(03-02-2023, 01:35 AM)bwayne64 Wrote: Mines a cheap Blu android phone. I need to try it on a different one, but don't have any close by. Also haven't tried it on the desktop. I guess I'm used to the photo viewer over on the Rpf. That one seems to work on this phone. That could be the problem. I'll check it on my sister's I-phone when I see her next week.

I wish I knew how they did it on therpf. I've posted in the support forum for the pluggin, but haven't received any answers yet.
That's cool. I can live with it. I think that rpf did the same thing the other day. Could be my dollar store phone, lol.

Just had a new problem, sorry. You can't long press and save a photo. You can save the thumbnail but not the full size picture. That was my workaround for the viewing problem. Is that a bug or a feature, ; ) Never mind I see the problem. The download icon was so small I didn't see it. This forum software is not optimized for mobile viewing it seems. Don't know anything about forum software so I can't help there. Don't know if there's a mobile version for the site.
I started noticing the same "won't long-press and download" while viewing the RPF on my Fire (Silk browser).  It makes you hunt around and find the teeny-tiny download icon.  Since it didn't used to behave like that til March of 2023, I'm assuming a software update on somebodies part.
Yes, I looked for the mobile version button, but didn't see one. You have to zoom in and scroll around which is difficult. Not complaining, glad to have the resource. You just get spoiled, and then want the same thing everywhere. It will get better as time goes on. Wish I knew more about forum software or I would help. But alas, I'm clueless on these things, ; )
[-] The following 1 user Likes bwayne64's post:
  • jcbrown