Hi, everyone!
Joe Brown reporting in! I've been a scifi modeler since my dad helped me build the TOS Enterprise back in 1969... yep, I'm old.

I've only done a few studio scale builds; the Rag-tag Fleet Eagle-bash ship from Galactica was my first effort.  Cowboy's Freight Hauler and St.Exmin's Valkyrie Dart from Battle Beyond the Stars are builds I'm pretty proud of, and also, the laser-blaster rifle from Starcrash -- technically a prop, but, it made Carolyn Munroe smile and give me a hug, so I'm good with that... Big Grin

Currently doing half-studio-scale build of the 1977 Filmation Space Academy planetoid that has been eating most of my free time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jcbrown's post:
  • jcoffman99
(11-04-2022, 02:42 PM)jcbrown Wrote: Joe Brown reporting in! I've been a scifi modeler since my dad helped me build the TOS Enterprise back in 1969... yep, I'm old.

I've only done a few studio scale builds; the Rag-tag Fleet Eagle-bash ship from Galactica was my first effort.  Cowboy's Freight Hauler and St.Exmin's Valkyrie Dart from Battle Beyond the Stars are builds I'm pretty proud of, and also, the laser-blaster rifle from Starcrash -- technically a prop, but, it made Carolyn Munroe smile and give me a hug, so I'm good with that... Big Grin

Currently doing half-studio-scale build of the 1977 Filmation Space Academy planetoid that has been eating most of my free time.

Well HELLO Mr. Brown!

Rob.